I’ve been playing with mepath for a couple of days and, while a bit rough at the edges, I love it. Lifestyle linking, helping you to connect actions and outcomes – eating cheese and getting fat – really seems to work for me. Give it a try.
- New theme thoughts
- More website ranking fun
- Youtube still doesn’t work for me
- Visualisation automation for work and movies
- Web makes world more valuable
- Flickr collections – sometimes it’s the smallest things
- Website Ranking Standards
- 10/10 to Michael Arrington
- Interoperability nirvana awaits?
- Real world meets web world